100 Hours Training
Ground Work Level:
3 Weeks 100-Hour Yoga Teacher Training –YTT 100
Join Bodhi Yoga Institute for yoga teacher training, this 100-hour course is designed to create awareness of yoga and help you to find joy in your practice at a pace that is convenient for you. Also, the course can assist you to connect with like-minded people as well as become part of a yoga family. You can enjoy the pleasant & peace-making place and at the same time practice mantras, kriyas, pranayama, and meditation to retain the poise of the body. This yoga teacher training course is designed to offer yoga for beginners, yoga exercises for beginner, and provides the best yoga training to becoming a successful and certified yoga instructor.
Bodhi Yoga is a registered yoga school with the Yoga Alliance USA. This short-term yoga course is for students who do not have the time to complete the 200-hour course in the traditional Six weeks.
The aim is to offer you a better understanding when you teach a yoga class and clarify each query or confusion that may arise during the class. There will be time for sharing after teaching practice with the group.
Find Us On FB
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN IN THIS TRAINING
- How to give a solid and clear demonstration
- How to give clear instruction or working with your voice
- Proper alignment of postures
- How to avoid common injury during practice
- Mantra chanting
- Yogic breathing or pranayama and its benefits
- Mudras, bandhas, and their benefits
- Ayurveda and yoga principle
- Assisting a teacher with a yoga class
- How to teach a Yoga class
- How to teach a one-on-one class
- How to teach to more than 10 people in a class
During the Training Program, Each student gets an opportunity to teach yoga classes at Bodhi Yoga Centres.
This teaching experience helps students to teach efficiently at their Yoga Studios from day-1.