200 Hours Training
6 weeks 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training -RYT 200
The 200-hour teacher training course delivers an intimate comprehensive, theoretical, and practical hands-on training program. Trainees emerge from the teacher training course as confident teachers with a strong and solid teaching skill set ready to begin their career. Alongside developing and perfecting the art of teaching, trainees also gain understanding of the practice of yoga asanas, philosophy, physiology, adjusting, mantra chanting, chakras, anatomy, Ayurveda, mudras, pranayama and meditation, and other traditional and contemporary yoga techniques
Find Us On FB
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN IN THIS TRAINING
- Benefits of Asanas, Pranayamas, Relaxation Techniques, Meditation Techniques, Mudras and their Importance.
- Kriyas & Bandhas
- Yoga Nidra
- Anatomy and physiology principles to yoga
- Principles of Demonstrating Asanas
- How to conduct class for people who have health issues?
- How to conduct Group Yoga Sessions?
- How to conduct Yoga Workshops in Corporates?
- How to assist new Students?
- How to correct new students in group yoga sessions?
- Importance of Effective Communication Skills
- Importance of Time Management
- How to Improve Self-Confidence
- Public Speaking Skills
- Qualities of a Yoga Teacher
- Understand the Business aspects of teaching yoga
During the Training Program, Each student gets an opportunity to teach yoga classes at Bodhi Yoga Centres.
This teaching experience helps students to teach efficiently at their Yoga Studios from day-1.
- 1 Year minimum Yoga Practice.
- 100% Fitness with Full of Enthusiasm to do something good in Life.
- 100-Hour Yoga Teacher Training